The Browns face the hated Steelers this Sunday night in Cleveland and the whole world will be watching. By now you know the story -- the injuries, the matchups, the 9 straight losses to Pittsburgh -- it's going to be statement game for the Browns (whatever that means) one way or the other. So, with that said, here are 5 things NOT to look out for at Cleveland Browns Stadium on Sunday night. Remember, these are all meaningless questions/thoughts to pay absolutely no attention to:
1. Will every (or any) Derek Anderson interception be followed by a reaction shot of backup QB Brady Quinn?
2. With one more sack, linebacker Kamerion Wimbley reaches a career total of 17 -- putting him 183 behind all-time leader Bruce Smith.
3. If down big, late in the game, how will the Browns defense respond to Ben Roethlisberger taking a knee?
4. Will 3rd string QB Ken Dorsey even bother to carry a helmet out onto the sidelines?
5. If/when Josh Cribbs has a decent kick return, who will be the first broadcaster to exclaim, "this is Josh's Cribb!"?