The Cleveland Browns kickoff their season this Sunday with a match against the visiting Dallas Cowboys. At this point in the week most fans know exactly what to anticipate in the game as far as matchups, gameplay, and potential injuries. With that said I'd like to share with you 5 things NOT to look out for this Sunday in Cleveland. Remember, these are all unimportant questions/thoughts to pay absolutely no attention to:
1. Will special teams player Ryan Pontbriand see any early action -- and if so, how will he respond?
2. What kind of Browns cap will injured receiver Joe Jurevicius be wearing on the sidelines? Maybe this one?
3. Will Cleveland announcer Jimmy Donovan mention the Super Bowl ring Bernie Kosar won in Dallas at any point during his broadcast?
4. Will a number 8 receiver finally step up for the Browns?
5. If Coach Romeo Crennel is forced to challenge a play will he toss his red flag underhand or overhand?